Monday 8 April 2013

Kata-Kata Starter


** kelentang-kelentung (?!) Apakah ?! **

ok.. I know it sounds weird..
well, creativity has no boundary.. (right?!)
just wanted you to know (if you want to know-lah)
me really do LOVE cooking..
cooking is like..........
EXPERIMENTING to me!
yeah, thats right!
COOKING is part of EXPERIMENTING (my new quote <3)
kan orang selalu cakap, belom cuba belom tahu..
that's why saye cuba, so, saye tahu.. (n.n)v

I love to eat, but I am a picky eater..
That's why I love to cook!
so, I get to eat what I want to eat..
without having people around me, membebel about my picky-eater thing (face-palm!)

and, that's a lil' of the introduction...
can't wait to get started!
daaaa~!

p/s:
why kelentang-kelentung.. ?!
that the sound I made when I'm in my dungeon (my dapor)..
tak paham?! alah... bunyik periuk kuali belanga berlaga dengan sudip senduk tu semua?!
do you get the idea now?! you do?!
then you're COOL!  (n.n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment